Payday loans or cash advances are popular in Scotland as an alternative to credit cards. A lot of people from the middle and lower classes in the country avail of such loans. This is because, among others, the loan offers a straightforward and fast process that highly contribute to the product’s popularity.
The loan can be used to cover immediate personal needs like car repairs, medical expenses, and groceries.
Loan amount can range from £50 to £1500, depending on the borrower’s eligibility as determined by the lender.
Loan proceeds are usually disbursed on the same day that the online loan application is received and processed. Repayment terms may range from as short as two weeks to a maximum of three months, with equal instalments payable every payday. This is how the loan got its name.
Reasons to Avail of an Online Payday Loan in Scotland
Following are some reasons that can make an online payday loan your best option:
- Banks have refused your loan application.
- You need some quick cash for an emergency, and you no longer have time to wait for a bank loan approval.
- You don’t want anybody to know about the financial difficulty you are currently going through.
- You need to cover an auto debt the soonest time possible.
- You don’t want to risk losing any of your assets when you default on a secured loan.
While online payday loans offer a convenient way to obtain cash fast, they come with higher interest rates compared to traditional bank loans. Use your available credit wisely.